Exceptional Moms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exceptional Moms

Mom's from EM

3 posters

Girly issue I need help

Stefanie
    Stefanie

Girly issue I need help Empty Girly issue I need help

Post by Stefanie Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Since only 1 place to post here goes. Every time we ahve sex I end up bleeding this has happened in the past and gone away but it's happening everytime now. Sometimes even after everything I am crampy and sore after that.
    I have talked to my doctor about this in the past and he doesn't think its a big deal. Any suggestions?
    Kymy
    Kymy

Girly issue I need help Empty Re: Girly issue I need help

Post by Kymy Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm

I can't think of anything off the top of my head except something in regards to your cervix... when was the last time you had a PAP/Annual? Are you on BC pills? I did have issues on one pill that I had been on for years & break through spotting most often after sex. But I DON'T think it is normal to bleed every time you have sex & I would call your Dr.'s office again & if they blow you off try finding another one. I know it's far but I LOVE the Dr.s at the Everett Clinic.
    Stefanie
    Stefanie

Post by Stefanie Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks Kymy, I have my annual coming up again soon I will be hopefully seeing a new dr. I am not looking forward to it.
    I am not on the pill, I am on the last year of my IUD, Mirena
    Amber
    Admin

Post by Amber Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 pm

I use to have issues with the IUD but you've had it in a while so I don't think you have the same issue. I agree, the cervix sounds like it may be what is being bothered and bleeding. Is it every time?
    Stefanie
    Stefanie

Post by Stefanie Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Yes every time it is more likely to be rare that I don't get some sort of bleeding than to not have bleeding. Don't get me wrong I get really happy that I don't bleed following sex but it seems to be the rare and strange to not bleed. It's gotten a little better recently but I will be following up with my doctor at my annual appt.
    Amber
    Admin

Post by Amber Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:40 am

I would certainly talk to your doctor about it. When I had that I ended up having dysplasia... not sure how to spell it. Just hoping everything is ok.
    Stefanie
    Stefanie

Post by Stefanie Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks Amber!! I have my annual pap on Thursday and also will be discussing the medical issue too. It seems that now it feels like my "lady" parts are falling out. I can reach my IUD and what feels like a huge lump, possibly my cervix.
    Dan is scared to hurt me so he wont come near that area until we know more about what is going on. I had him check me and he said that everything seems to be much lower than before and that this wasn't this low even when I was prego with Rylee.
    Here's to hoping for some answers thursday

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:10 am